Spring Grants Deadline
Community Fund Grants:
- Competitive one year grants
- Awarded as Small grants of up to $5,000 or Large grants of above $5,000
- Deadline: October 2 or February 15
- Awards announced:
- Fall grants announced after November board meeting
- Spring grants announced after March board meeting
- Broad in scope to support attention to needs and leveraging opportunities for Cambridge and its residents:
- Span the breadth of relevant issue areas
- Can be used for:
- focused programs/projects
- launching creative initiatives
- building organizational capacity
- general operations
- Foundation grantmaking does not typically fund one-time events, conferences, equipment, or capital improvements.
- Available to eligible 501(c)3 nonprofit organizations or entities operating under the fiscal sponsorship of a tax-exempt nonprofit, that serve the people of Cambridge. Individuals are not eligible.
- Nonprofit organizations may apply for one Community Fund grant each year —a Community Fund SMALL Grant OR a Community Fund LARGE Grant.