Before applying, your program/event must be approved through the Arrow Street Arts rental inquiry process.
To complete applications and reports, all applicants must register in CCF’s new Grant Portal. If you or someone from your organization is already registered, please contact the grantmaking team to add additional users to your organization. If your organization does not have a Portal account, please follow the registration procedure below:
- optional: Watch the “Applicant Tutorial Video” and review the “Create an Account/Log On” information here.
- Click here to access the Grant Portal.
- Click “Create New Account”
- Enter all required information:
- Organization information
- User information
- Executive Officer information
- Finally, set a password for your account.
After registering your organization, you will be able to begin applying to any of the Foundation’s open grant programs.