The Food Access and Security Initiative seeks to fund projects that answer the question: how can we strengthen the emergency food system?
Within this scope, the Foundation is prioritizing three funding areas:
- Sector communication and collaboration
- Program sustainability and expansion
- Capacity building
Additionally, projects must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Established organizations that have been in existence for at least two years.
- Organizations and projects that serve Cambridge and those that live in or rely on Cambridge.
- Organizations with 501(c)3 status or a fiscal sponsor